Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced chickpea & potato fry-up
- 300g potatoes , cut into small pieces
- 2 onions , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each ground coriander , turmeric and mild chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 410g tin chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 200g baby spinach
- small bunch coriander , leaves chopped
- wholemeal chapatis , low-fat natural yogurt and mango chutney, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?