Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced bulghar wheat with roasted peppers
- 200g bulghar wheat
- 250ml hot vegetable stock
- tsp Morroccan spice mix, or large pinch each ground cumin and ground cinnamon
- zest 1 lemon , juice of lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- red onion , finely sliced
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- 210g jar roasted peppers , drained and torn into shreds
- small bunch coriander , leaves only
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?