Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 3-inch piece cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 green cardamom pods, slightly crushed, or substitute ½ teaspoon ground
- ¼ teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 2 allspice berries
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups milk
- 4 to 6 teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons loose tea, preferably black or Darjeeling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|