Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Sugarplum and Caramelized Apple Tartlets with Calvados Cream
- 1/2 cup (packed) pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Calvados
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples (about 2 pounds), peeled, quartered, cored
- 1 sheet (preferably all-butter) frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup plus 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup Calvados
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?