Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Scallops with Balsamic-Braised Red Cabbage
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 pound red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Turkish bay leaves or 1 California
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 pinches ground cloves
- 1 1/2 pounds large sea scallops, tough ligament removed from side of each if attached
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?