Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup cooked pured pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- olive oil for brushing the waffle iron
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?