Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pumpkin Puree Shooters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and hot pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted cumin
- Toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|