Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pumpkin Phyllo Pie
- 1 1 3/4- to 2-pound sugar pumpkin or butternut squash, halved through core, seeded
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup (loosely packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons canned evaporated skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 14x9-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?