Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pumpkin-Pecan Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pure (not pie filling)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted and slightly cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans , coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Butter , for serving
- Maple syrup , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?