Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pork and Apricot Stew
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups medium onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cornstarch
- 1/2 cup 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup dried apricots, halved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?