Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Pear-Champagne Punch Recipe
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 star anise pods
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1-inch) piece of fresh ginger , thinly sliced (no need to peel)
- 1/2 vanilla bean , split lengthwise and scraped, seeds reserved
- 2 medium pears , such as Bartlett or Anjou, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or triple sec
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles champagne or dry sparkling wine
- 1 medium blood orange , sliced into half-moons
- 1 cup kumquats , thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?