Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Orzo with Spinach
- 8 oz (220g) orzo
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 6 oz (175g) baby spinach leaves, washed, but not dried
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|