Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Kurobuta Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon ground Aleppo pepper*
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons whole Malabar black peppercorns, freshly ground**
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 4 kurobuta/Berkshire bone-in rib pork chops (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick; 10 to 12 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Braised Bacon, Pomegranate, and Pine Nut Relish (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?