Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Glazed Carrots with Sherry & Citrus
- 2 bunches of thin carrots (2 pounds), cut into 1" pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh clementine juice or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Sherry or sweet vermouth, divided
- 2 pinches ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated clementine zest or orange zest
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?