Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Eggplant with Bulgur Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped preserved lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 2 medium eggplants (9–10 ounces each), halved lengthwise
- 1 cup quick-cooking bulgur
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted and lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?