Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Cucumbers and Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups 1/4"-thick slices peeled lemon cucumber or any other cucumber.
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped small tomatoes
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- 2 thinly sliced red thai chiles (with seeds)
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?