Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Cucumbers and Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups 1/4-inch-thick slices peeled lemon cucumber (or any other cucumber)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 red Thai chiles (with seeds), thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?