Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Cranberry Apple Chutney
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 1 large Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|