Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Corn and Chickpea (baked) Samosas
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- teaspoon baking powder
- cup walnut or olive oil
- cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- medium red onion, diced
- red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoons coriander seeds
- teaspoon crushed red chiles
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- teaspoon salt
- juice from one lime
- 2 ears corn (roughly 1-2 cups)
- cup chickpeas, (drained, if using canned)
- *olive oil to brush
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?