Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Coconut Spinach
- 1 shallot
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee, clarified butter, or sunflower oil
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup finely sliced asparagus - optional
- 7 oz / 200g spinach, well washed, and chopped
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut, lightly toasted
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?