Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Coconut Pancakes with Tropical Fruit
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can light unsweetened coconut milk (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil
- Additional pure maple syrup
- Chopped natural unsalted pistachios (for garnish)
- Ingredient info: Unsweetened shredded coconut is available at specialty foods stores and natural foods stores. Canned light unsweetened coconut milk is sold at many supermarkets and at Indian, Southeast Asian, and Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?