Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Coconut Pancakes with Tropical Fruit
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can light unsweetened coconut milk (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil
- Tropical Fruit Salad (click for recipe)
- Additional pure maple syrup
- Chopped natural unsalted pistachios (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?