Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Chickpeas (Chole)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried red chilies
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup water
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|