Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Chickpea Sauce
- 1 (19-ounces) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained, divided
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 black peppercorns
- 3 whole allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Accompaniment: 1 pound penne, cooked and drained, reserving 1 cup cooking water; lemon wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?