Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Chicken Breasts with Poblano and Bell Pepper Rajas
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, cracked
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 11/2x1/4-inch strips
- 1 large fresh poblano chile, cut into 1 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, halved, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?