Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Carrot Soup
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 Tbs. olive oil (I used Extra-Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 carrots, about 1 lb. total, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices (*See cook's note below)
- 1 tsp. vadouvan curry powder (available at Williams-Sonoma)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 cups chicken stock (I used Swanson's Organic chicken broth)
- Greek yogurt for garnish
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?