Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Carrot-Apple Soup with Fresh Mint
- 2 tablespoons chicken fat or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 1 1/4 pounds carrots, peeled, diced, plus 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 3 3/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup diced peeled Fuji apple plus 1/2 cup finely diced (for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 4 1/2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Coarse kosher salt
- Chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?