Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Brisket with Leeks and Dried Apricots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 4 1/2- to 5 1/2 pound flat-cut (first-cut) brisket, well-trimmed
- 2 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 24 whole dried apricots, divided
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon matzo cake meal
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?