Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Beef in Red Wine Sauce
- 2 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 large onions, roughly chopped
- 2 large leeks, white and light-green parts only, roughly chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds chuck steak in 2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or more as needed
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 2 cups beef stock or canned beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 star anise
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?