Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Beef Stew with Carrots and Mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced shallots (about 3 large)
- 8 ounces peeled baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?