Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Beef Stew
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup beer
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|