Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spiced Apple Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temperature, plus more for coating the muffin pans if needed
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk , shaken and at room temperature
- 3 cups shredded Gala or other baking apples (about 4 medium apples), shredded on the large holes of a box grater
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?