Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-crusted salmon with sauted potatoes & spinach
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 6 salmon fillets , skin on (about 140-175g/5-6oz each)
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 shallots , finely chopped
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 150ml fish stock
- 1 pinch saffron (no more than 4-5 strands per person)
- 100g plus 1 tbsp salted butter , cut into 2.5cm cubes and chilled until needed
- 750g potatoes (we like Maris Piper), cut into 2cm cubes
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 400g spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?