Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice and Herb Oven-Braised Brisket Recipe
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket , cut in half widthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions , medium dice
- 12 medium garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes , liquid and cores discarded, tomatoes broken up by hand into large chunks
- 2 (6-inch) branches fresh rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?