Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice Rubbed Turkey Breast with Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 boneless turkey breast halves (about 2 pounds each) skin removed
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 8 ounces each) halved lengthwise
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?