Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice Cake with Blackberry Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2-pint baskets blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2-pint basket blackberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?