Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Turkey with Cognac Gravy
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smoked sweet paprika (pimentón dulce)*
- 1 (18- to 20-pound) turkey; neck, heart, and gizzard reserved for giblet broth
- 5 1/2 cups turkey broth
- 5 cups (about) turkey broth
- 3/4 cup dry white vermouth
- 2 tablespoons Cognac
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?