Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Steak with White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1 1/4-pound top sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1-pint container cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?