Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Pot Roast Recipe
- 5 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?