Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Grilled Rib Steaks with Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rib steaks, at least 1 inch thick (2 to 3 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot (from about 1 medium shallot)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 3 medium lemons)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 pints (1 pound) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves and stems
- Vegetable oil, for coating the grill grates
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?