Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Duck Legs Braised with Green Olives and Carrots
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 10 whole duck leg-thigh pieces (about 7 3/4 pounds), trimmed of excess skin and fat
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 medium onions, halved, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 3x1/2-inch strips lemon peel (yellow part only)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup picholine* or other brine-cured green olives
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?