Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Duck Breasts with Roasted Grapes and Cavolo Nero
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender blossoms*
- 3/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 4 small or 2 large duck breast halves (about 1 3/4 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 1 pound cavolo nero or other kale, thick center stems removed, leaves cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices (about 16 cups)
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, stemmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?