Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Chicken and Vegetable Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Chipotle Cream
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chiles (about 2)
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked hot Spanish paprika (Pimentón de la Vera)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch-thick strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, each halved horizontally
- 12 5- to 6-inch-diameter corn tortillas, warmed
- Cilantro Slaw
- 2 limes, each cut into 6 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?