Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Rubbed Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- 1/2 large onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 4 1/2- to 5-pound boneless leg of lamb, butterflied, fat and sinew trimmed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?