Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Roasted Cornish Hens with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
- 3 1 1/4 to 1 1/2-pound Cornish game hens, split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 3/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1/2 10-ounce cucumber, peeled, cubed
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?