Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Crusted Strip Steaks with Tamarind Sauce
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced shallots
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup tamarind concentrate
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1 cup (loosely packed) celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 3 8-ounce New York strip steaks (about 1 inch thick)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?