Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spice-Baked Sea Bass and Red Lentils
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 16 ounces red or green lentils, washed and drained
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 6-ounce sea bass fillets, skin removed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?