Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spence's Pesto Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, halved
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|