Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spelt risotto with wild mushrooms
- 2 banana shallots or 4 shallots
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- good handful thyme
- 200g pearled spelt
- 150g wild mushrooms such as girolles or a mixture of cultivated mushrooms
- 70g cubetti di pancetta or cut up a whole piece
- 200ml white wine
- 1l chicken or vegetable stock , heated to simmering
- 25g butter
- handful flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- a lump parmesan , for grating and shaving
- 1 lemon , halved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?