Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spelt Crust Pizza with Fennel, Prosciutto, and Apples
- 2 cups whole grain spelt flour (8 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons linseed oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Coarse cornmeal, if using a pizza peel
- 4 or 5 green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup drained nonpareil capers
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, halved, cored, and sliced very thinly
- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, cored, and sliced very thinly
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- Linseed or extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?